Transworld Commissioners & Staff
Dr. Stephen T. Anderson
“Dr. Steve” was raised in Southern California. is passionate educator and preacher of the Gospel. In 1984, Dr. Steve was Ordained by the Pentecostal Church of God and later by the Association of Evangelical Assemblies also a member of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE). He was elected president of the Transworld Accrediting Commission Int’l in December 2004.
Dr. Steve has earned Associate through Doctorate degrees from School of Bible Theology Seminary & University, founded by his late parents, Drs. R.E. & Laura Anderson (both pioneers in Pentecostal ministry for over 70 years). He has worked in many different denominations ministries, schools and churches as a servant, consultant.
For 25 years, 1983-2007 Steve was the senior pastor of Healing Waters Church with campuses in Colton & Riverside, California. Since that time as well, Steve & his wife Deborah have served in Christian education, imparting and training men and women of God around the world.
Dr. Jack Lankhorst
Transworld Vice President
With over 40 years of fulltime ministry, Jack holds an earned Doctor of Ministry from School of Bible Theology Seminary & University, San Jacinto, California. He and his wife, Jane, Pastor Christian Life Center in Riverside, California, also known as Arlington Foursquare. This veteran man of God is the Founder of RestoringTouch, unique outreach ministry to the Native Americans, Tibetans and peoples of the world (www.rtinc.org). A highly effective humanitarian and minister of the Gospel, Jack travels the world with his wife Jane. For 24 years he is was a Divisional Superintendent in the Southwest District of the International Foursquare Church.
Dr. Charles E. Monroe
Transworld Senior Commissioner
“Chuck” is a distinguish World War II Purple Heart Veteran. He served in U.S. Navy, Torpedo Squadron 8, Battle of Midway, Guadalcanal campaign.
An Exemplary record in the Kingdom of God as a Pastor & Educator. He served as Dean of Students to the Assemblies of God “Southern California College” (now Vanguard), was Chancellor at Christ for the Nations. Then Dean of Morris Cerullo School of Evangelism, and is presently Dean Emeritus of Bethel Christian College & Graduate School of Theology in Riverside, California.
B.A. Southern California College (Assemblies of God)
M.A. Chapman College
Ed.D. University of Southern California
Th.D. Bethel Christian College & Graduate School of Theology
Dr. Henry Alvarez
INTER AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO
* Doctor of Theology
ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY, TULSA, OK
* Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY, TULSA, OK
* Master of Arts in Christian Counseling
with concentration in Marital and Family Therapy
* Master of Arts in Biblical Literature
* Master of Divinity
JERRY SAVELLE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
SCHOOL OF EVANGELISM, CROWLEY, TX
UNIVERSITY OF ZULIA, MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA
* Physician and Surgeon ( World Educational Services, Inc.,
New York, U.S. equivalency: Doctor of Medicine).
BIBLE INSTITUTE OF THE ASSEMBLY OF GOD,
INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS, MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA
* Primary Medical Auxiliary Certification
* President of Moedim Ministries and Christian Academic, Inc. Hidalgo, TX
* President of Universidad Cristiana Internacional “El Shaddai”, McAllen, TX
* President of The Ministerial Alliance for Education, Evangelism, and Discipleship.
McAllen, Texas (International Ministry in Latinamerica).
* Ordained by Faith Christian Fellowship International Church, Inc., Tulsa, OK
* Ordeined by Evangelical Association for Education and Evangelism, Toronto, Canada.
* Ordained by Evangelical Association Smyrna, Maracaibo, Venezuela
* Member, College of Medicine, Maracay, Venezuela
* Member, Victory Fellowship of Ministries, Tulsa, OK
* The National Scholars Honor Society, Carpentersville, IL, July 2008
* Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education, Tulsa, OK, Oct 2008
* Outstanding Academic Achievement, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK, May 2008
Dr. Leon Frazier
B. S., Education, South Carolina State University.
M. S., Counseling, Alabama A & M University.
Ed. D., Educational Psychology, Oklahoma State University.
University of Oklahoma, Public Administration
Harvest Time-Destiny School of Ministry, selected ministerial-oriented courses.
- Ordained Teacher of the Word of God for more than 50 years.
- Retired Vice President for Administrative Services at Alabama State University, with service also as Vice President for Student Affairs.
- Served as Vice President for Student Affairs, as Vice President for Academic Affairs, and as Executive Vice President at Alabama A & M University.
- Served as State of Alabama Commissioner of Human Services (a gubernatorial cabinet appointment).
- Founded and served as Executive Director of the Christian Workers Institute, an affiliate of Alabama Second Jurisdiction Church of God in Christ.
- Organized and currently serving as Chair pro tem of Board of Directors of the Apostolic School of Ministry of North Alabama.
- Has served as Accreditation Visiting Team member for Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (a regional accreditation entity recognized by U. S. Department of Education)
- Has served as a proposal evaluating consultant for U. S. Department of Education.
Drs. Joe & Becky Cruse
Commissioners - Music, Worship & Arts
With a heritage rooted deep in Christian music and over three decades of ministry experience, the Cruses offer a dynamic yet intimate worship style that creates a unique atmosphere for people to experience the glory and presence of God.
Joe and Becky began ministering together in 1972. The Cruse Family, an evangelistic music ministry, traveled and ministered all over the world throughout the 70’s and 80’s.The released 25 albums during this time and were the recipients of two coveted Dove awards in 1978.
In 1990, God planted them in Rockwall, Texas where the husband and wife duo served for five years as the praise and worship leaders for Church on the Rock. In spring of 1995, the Cruses began traveling once again, this time with renowned evangelist, Dr. Rodney Howard-Browne of Revival Ministries International.
Joe and Becky, together with their family and a few friends, finally settled in Austin, Texas in the fall of 2001. After multiple years of training and mentoring young musicians, their long time dream became a reality. WMI branched out to include a strong local church and two schools that provide an outstanding home base for this dynamic ministry. The legacy, integrity, and experience of the Cruse Family, coupled with their heart for God and their passion for His people and His presence is unparalleled in the church world today.
Dr. Pete Bumgarner
Transworld Commissioner - North Carolina
EDUCATION: Graduate of Thomasville Senior High School, Graduate of Guilford Technical Community College, Vocational Teaching Certificate courses from NC State University, Diploma in Ministerial Studies from Berean Bible Institute, Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate Degrees in theology from North Carolina College of Theology, Bachelor and Master Degrees in Biblical Studies from STC Bible College
MINISTRY: Pastored for over thirty years – Founder & President of STC Bible College
MILITARY SERVICE: 4 Years United States Navy (Honorable Discharge) Viet Nam Combat Veteran
INTERNATIONAL: Speaker for Pastor Conferences, Leadership Seminars, Churches and Bible Colleges in various countries of the world, including Austria, Kenya, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Singapore, and Uganda —Author of Church Government According To God’s Standard (published)—Author of over 230 Study Guides—Author of 42 manuscripts (unpublished)—Author of 28 Correspondence Courses
Dr. C. McArthur Sanders
Commissioner - North Carolina
Honorable military status as a Veteran of the United States Army, and distinctive shepherding over 45 years of Christian ministry as founder and presiding overseer of Partners to the Promise Conference of Churches and School of Christian Education, and pastorate with Lady Hattie Sanders of the Canaan Christian Worship Center of Charlotte, North Carolina
Dr. Teddy Kelemwork
Transworld Commissioner (Africa)
Dr. Deborah S. Anderson
Transworld Executive Secretary
Dr. Deborah holds an earned Doctor of Ministry degree from School of Bible Theology Seminary & University, Bachelor of Christian Education degree, with a Major in Christian Music from the River University-River Bible Institute in Tampa, Florida.
Served as secretary, children’s ministry and praise & worship leader of Healing Waters Church Colton and Riverside, California 1982 -2007.
Served as production assistant at School of Bible Theology Seminary & University since 1981. Acclaimed award winning praise & worship leader, Dr. Deborah began her ministry singing in 1979.
Andrea J. Anderson
Transworld Administrative Secretary
Bachelor of Arts Linguistics Major University of Southern California at Riverside, in 2000.
California Cleared Multiple Subjects Credential 2001.